Saturday, March 8, 2014

Hello Everyone!!!

Wow!!!! That took way longer than I expected (whew) but I did it (yay me)!!! Okay on to the serious stuff....I'll start off by introducing myself my name is Sha (pronounced Shea) and I'm 20 years old currently a student.   

I'm starting this blog for so many reasons one reason is, I feel like I need to share myself. I watch lots of YouTube videos and so many of those vloggers inspire me and I want to communicate with inspiring people and inspire someone.

But most importantly I'm starting this blog so I can get through my boyfriends upcoming deployment. I feel as if this blog could help me feel like I'm accomplishing something and I'll always have this memory to look back on. 

I asked that if you stumble across my page please follow my journey, the support I get will be like the hand that's guiding me (if that makes sense).

Now to explain what I'll be sharing on here:
For starters, I know for a fact I'll be writing how I'm taking everything and the new things I'm learning about deployments
Secondly, I'm going to assigned myself to lots of projects around the house so I would like to document my progress through those 
Next, I love make up and could talk about it all day so I know I would have stuff about that 
Also, my love hate relationship with college and my progress with the application progress with the program I'm trying to get into 
Lastly, I will post about life in general everything I'm going through and what I'm learning each day "the rest of my life" 

Much love, 
Sha 

P.S. this is going to be so much fun, I'm having to stop myself from typing now because I don't want to stop :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment